Low set brick home is beautifully renovated and is waiting for you to call home. Low and easy maintenance living guarantee with clean finishes of this neat home.
This home has large windows and a north-facing aspect to ensure it captures the most light making the internal light and breezy..
Some of the home features:
1. An open plan living
2. Kitchen and dining,
3. Beautifully finished with timber-look flooring
4. Fresh paint throughout
The kitchen and laundry open to the back fully fenced outdoor area and paved patio, This generous outdoor area are perfect for entertaining and enjoying with your family or furbabies..
The three built in bedrooms are separated from the main living spaces. The bathroom has been renovated with glossy tiled, new cabinetry and quality finishes.
This home consists of:
* New flooring throughout living, kitchen and hallway
* Repainted throughout, in neutral colour scheme
* New lighting throughout, including down lights in kitchen
* Electrical upgrades with new switchboard installed
* Renovated bathroom with quality fittings shower over bath and light/heat lamp/extractor fan combination
* Separate toilet
* Renovated laundry off kitchen
* Three bedrooms, master with ceiling fan and built wardrobe
* Paved patio overlooking grassy backyard
* Single car carport and driveway with additional parking
* Lockable garden shed
* Security screens with insect mesh to all windows and doors
* New hot water system
* Newly insulated ceiling
* 22 solar panels installed on roof with 6kw inverter
Situated on a quiet cul-de-sac in one of the most tranquil and leafy pockets of Acacia Ridge. Also an opportunity to secure a property so close to the Brisbane CBD, convenient to Elizabeth Street shopping centre and the larger Beaudesert Road shopping complex which includes both Woolworths and Aldi.
Close to bus stops, major transport thoroughfares, local primary schools and Souths Sports Club.
To view this home please contact the agent via details provided by email or telephone.